On the fence about buying a scooter this season? Short on cash? Layaway is the perfect solution! Second City Scooters layaway program gives you a fabulous opportunity to become a scooter owner for a very reasonable amount of money a month. How to put your scooter on layaway? It's so easy!
- Pick out the scooter you want. If we don't have it in stock, we will custom order it for you. Click on the scooter tab above to look at our selection and come into the store to get a close up and personal look at your scooter of choice.
- Sign your layaway agreement and secure your scooter with a non-fundable down payment of $400 deposit. Payments are typically divided over 6 months but we can extend to 12 months if needed. We accept Visa, Mastercard, checks and cash.
- Pay a monthly payment to Second City Scooters. There are three ways to pay:
- Mail your check directly to Second City Scooters,
- Call your payment in by phone using your credit card, or
- Drop your payment off at the store during scheduled store hours.
How much does it cost?
Your monthly payment is calculated by taking the total cost of your scooter, sales tax, title and registration and is divided by the number of months you will be making payments. Our affordable scooter prices will ensure an affordable monthly payment.
Terms and conditions of the layaway plan
- We ask for a non-refundable deposit (amount above).
- We require payment once a month toward the purchase of your scooter. Your monthly payment will vary depending on the scooter you choose.
- We will accept full payment at any point during the layaway agreement.
- Your last payment cannot extend past six months (or 12 months if an arrangement was made.
- You can end your layaway program at any time if you decide you don't want the scooter (less the deposit).
Want your scooter right away?
Purchase your scooter online and select PayPal's Bill Me Later.